THORWallet DEX Launches Maya Liquidity Auction
Breaking Barriers for Cross-Chain Swaps
THORWallet DEX is excited to announce the launch of the Maya Liquidity Auction. As a leading non-custodial mobile DeFi wallet, THORWallet DEX has always been committed to providing users with the best experience possible, whether it is through cross-chain swaps, staking, saving accounts or liquidity pooling. With the launch of Maya Liquidity Auction, THORWallet DEX is delivering on this promise by making cross-chain swaps more accessible and user-friendly.
During a 21-day period starting on March 15th, anyone can donate supported assets via THORWallet DEX mobile app and webapp to the auction by sending them to the address of Maya’s Liquidity Auction Pools, supported assets include $BTC, $USDC, $ETH, $USDT, and $RUNE. Also, during this time just adding and removing liquidity will be permitted, no swaps allowed in the Maya Pools. 90% of the $CACAO tokens will be awarded to participants in accordance with their liquidity contributions following the auction, with the remaining 10% going to the ILP reserve.
The Liquidity Auction will be a fair launch which means that there is no preallocation of $CACAO to investors or the team. Users who wish to participate in the liquidity auction will need to contribute assets and will receive an airdrop of $CACAO proportionate to their contribution. LPing tokens will yield matched amounts in $CACAO, assisting Maya Protocol in bootstrapping its initial liquidity and providing a smoother user experience with less slippage for swaps. Moreover, Tier 1 participants will receive a share of $MAYA tokens. To find out more about the Liquidity Auction visit Maya’s Protocol documentation.
By integrating Maya Protocol, THORWallet DEX will help its users by providing them with additional options to route their swaps across different blockchain networks. This is a significant milestone for THORWallet DEX and represents a major step forward in the development of the decentralized finance ecosystem.
But wait, there’s more! THORWallet has launched its new referral program. Earn extra cash by referring your friends to THORWallet. You get 20% of their affiliate fees while they get 5%.
During the liquidity auction of Maya, Maya is offering an additional referral program that gives a total of 5% $MAYA & $AZTEC cash back for the liquidity provided by your referred friends. The Maya Protocol cash back will be 50% for the one sharing the code and 50% for the one using it at a $50m FDV and topped at 2% (or $1M) of total supply.
We are excited to launch Maya Liquidity Auction and to continue to improve THORWallet DEX for our users. With our commitment to innovation and user satisfaction, we are confident that THORWallet DEX will continue to be the leading mobile wallet for cross-chain DeFi, and we invite everyone to try it out and see for themselves the power of Maya Liquidity Auction.
Please make sure to read and understand the risks involved with the Liquidity Auction.
THORWallet DEX team